Holiday Mini Table Runner
Enjoy a Generation-to-Generation project class and help teach the next generation that sewing and making projects can be rewarding and fun.
Bring along your daughter, granddaughter, niece, nephew, friend, or anyone who wants to learn basic sewing. Purchase one seat in the class at full price and get a second seat half off. Seats and fabric kit choices are limited reserve your seats and kit soon!
This is a great class for beginners who are just learning to sew. This class will be 10:30am-12:30pm Dec. 4, 2021 (Saturday) ***Please See Terms and Conditions below***
We do ask that you have your own machine (Or one that can be shared with your guest) and that you have a basic working knowledge of the functions and features of your machine prior to signing up for this project class. Please reach out to CC, our Events and Education Coordinator at 507-377-8244 if you need to set up a 101 Basic Setup And Maintenance Class.
We will be making a Holiday Mini Table Runner. Instructor Carol Brooks will show you how to make this simple yet fun project. You will also get to take home instructions to make future runners and with the knowledge to create your own for any holiday.
There will be three different fabric kits to choose from, including Snowman, Holiday truck w/white background or Holiday truck w/green background. Limited fabric combinations. While supplies last. Please email your kit choice to firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can reserve it.
TTTPPP members receive 50% discount ($29.50 plus tax), or two-for-one ($59 plus tax) Kit included with class.
***Classes Terms & Conditions***
- Project classes are specific to the date and description provided and require advance purchase.
- Classes may have additional fees for materials or kits (see pricing details when you register, as these separate fees may be due at time of class).
- We request 48-hour notice if you are not able to attend your purchased project class. Our educators are valuable resources who travel great distances to teach our classes and we want to notify them in advance if a class will not be held due to cancellations.
- Fees for classes cancelled at least 48 hours in advance may be refunded or applied to a future class.
- Not providing 48-hour cancellation notice may result in a $25 rescheduling fee (applied to your next class request, including TTTPPP owners).
- Exceptions to cancellation terms are at the discretion of the education coordinator.
- Only active TTTPPP plans are eligible for 50% off certain project classes (and only during the period covered by the TTTPPP purchase, typically 1-5 years). See class details to learn whether a class qualifies for TTTPPP discounts.