Pieced, embroidered and quilted all in the machine embroidery hoop. Make this awesome fall themed table topper, from Hoop Sisters Designs, using some of the many techniques your embroidery machine is capable of.
- Fabric piecing in the hoop
- Machine applique in the hoop
- Combining designs on your machine (No software needed)
- Sewing multiple designs in one hoop setting
- Machine embroidery
Included in the class:
- Instruction and tips from the knowledgeable and creative Joan Holland
- Project design files
- PDF files
You will complete or nearly complete this project while in class and even if you aren’t able to finish, we will make sure you leave with the confidence to complete your project at home on your own.
Date: November 4th, 2021
Time of class: 10:30am – 3:30pm
Fee: $74.99 (Includes class, pattern designs & instructions)
Click Here to purchase the class.
Kits available from Joan Holland for $20.00. You can call and ask for our Event Coordinator CC at 507-377-8244 or feel free to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know if you’d like a kit from Joan. Kit should be ordered no later then Oct 30,2021
- A supply list will be provided one week prior to class – (15% discount on class supplies)
- Fabric prep/cutting instructions will be available along with the supply list.