November’s design is a beautifully quilted hand bag!
Calling all Machine Embroidery Enthusiasts, with Desire to Learn More!
Join us for a Hoopsisters Day Retreat.
Learn many techniques your Embroidery machine is capable of…
- Fabric piecing in the hoop
- Machine Applique in the hoop
- Combining designs on your machine (no software needed)
- Sewing multiple designs in one hoop setting
- Each Month – New techniques and use of new products for professional looking results
- Time saving tips
- Machine Embroidery
- Construction of various projects
Included in the class:
- Instruction and tips from the knowledgeable and creative Joan Holland
- NEW Project Design files each month (minimum of 3/month)
- PDF files to print out with instructions
While at this class you will complete, or nearly complete, one project. You get the benefit of returning home with the confidence to complete many new kinds of embroidery projects. You will receive other project files as well. Please note that you will only have access to the project files included in the class if you are in attendance on the retreat day each month.
Date: November 19th, 2020
Time of Class: 10:30am – 3:30pm
-Prior to Class: Will need to print the .pdf files (Joan can print for a small fee)
-Supply list provided each month (will vary). There may be a few REQUIRED supplies.(15% discount on class supplies)
-MUST bring an USB to class each month – (4 gb or less).
-Machines: Janome or Brother Sewing/Embroidery machines
(Should have attended instructional classes for your machine)
-All other brands of machines are welcome, but must have good working knowledge or your machine.