Calling all Machine Embroidery Enthusiasts, with a Desire to Learn More!
Join us for a Hoopsisters Project Class.
Learn many techniques your Embroidery machine is capable of…
- Fabric piecing in the hoop
- Machine Applique in the hoop
- Combining designs on your machine (no software needed)
- Sewing multiple designs in one hoop setting
- Each Month – New techniques and use of new products for professional looking results
- Time saving tips
- Machine Embroidery
- Construction of various projects
Included in the class:
- Instruction and tips from the knowledgeable and creative Joan Holland
- NEW Project Design files each month (Minimum of 3 designs)
- PDF files to print out with instructions
- Digital content for classes available upon request
While at this class you will complete, or nearly complete, one project. You get the benefit of returning home with the confidence to complete your projects.
Date: November 11th, 2021
Time of Class: 10:30am – 3:30pm
-Prior to Class: Will need to print the .pdf files (Joan can print for a small fee) -Complete prep/cutting -Supply list provided each month (will vary). There may be a few REQUIRED supplies.(15% discount on class supplies) -Machines: Janome or Brother Sewing/Embroidery machines (Should have attended instructional classes for your machine) -All other brands of machines are welcome, but must have good working knowledge of your machine.
Tech Support Projects Include: Tablet Sleeve, Phone Stand, and Cable Caddy
Minimum hoop size for these projects 5″ x 7″
- Wonderful for any size.
- two sizes to choose from.
- Envelops style sleeve features a stich-and-flip pattern.
- Ideal for sewing space or desk.
- Perfect for propping up phone wile charging
- Tab to conveniently hold charger cable to back of the phone stand.
- Perfect for on the go!
- Organize charging cables
- Roll up the caddy for cute on the go!