A-Best education is excited to announce the rollout of two beginner embroidery classes this summer. Our sewing community is growing with many new sewists, so we’re designing classes to help you get into your embroidery design groove.
To learn more about these classes follow this link to share your information and our education coordinator will reach out when we have more details.
With these classes in mind, we’d like to share with you the Brother BM3850 Sewing and Embroidery Combo Machine.
The BM3850 comes complete with 37 built-in stitches including utility and heirloom stitches. This machine features a jam-resistant, quick-set drop-in top bobbin and one step-buttonhole. The BM3850 features a free arm so you can easily sew cylindrical items like pants and sleeves. Enjoy this full-size sewing machine for travel use or for beginner sewists.
- 37 built-in stitches with 63 stitch functions including satin stitch applique
- Automatic 1 Step buttonholer with stitch balance control
- Quick Set Drop-in bobbin
- Automatic needle threader & Bobbin winding
- Free arm / flat bed convertible sewing surface
- Twin needle for two-colour stitching
- Thread tension control dial
- Stitch width & stitch length control
- Needle position adjustment
- Snap-on feet
- Lightweight and compact with built-in handle
Join Our Solutions Consultant, Daniel Hanson, as he takes you through the great features of this small yet mighty sewing machine.
Have questions, or want to look at Baby Lock, Brother and Janome embroidery machines? Visit A-Best Sew & Vac or call to speak with a Solutions Consultant at 507-377-8244.
Remember to Like and Follow our Facebook Page for regular updates on products, events and classes!